Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in Wuhan Institute of Technology & Study in
Application Requirements and Procedures
I. Application documents
Application Form for Foreign Students of Wuhan Institute of Technology
One copy of the applicant’s passport.
II. Application method
students can apply directly to Foreign Affairs Office, Wuhan Institute of Technology.
Please note that your application documents will not be returned.
III. Enrollment procedures
1. Ask for Application Form For Foreign Students of Wuhan Institute of Technology from Foreign Affairs Office. (Students can download such form from the Website of Wuhan Institute of Technology
2. Send the application form, application fees and other related documents by post, fax or email directly to Foreign Affairs Office before the application deadline.
3. Admission Notice issued by Wuhan Institute of Technology and Visa Application for Study in China (JW202 form) will be sent to students screened and admitted.
4. Admitted students should bring Admission Notice, Visa Application for Study in China (JW 202 form) and Physical Examination Record to the Chinese embassy for visa to China (X or F visa).
5. Admitted students should bring Admission Notice, Visa Application for study in China (JW 202 form), passports, personal registration photos (8 for each person) and physical examination forms (Original blood test report, X-ray check-up and the electrocardiogram and etc.) to register at Wuhan Institute of Technology within the registration period indicated in Admission Notice and obtain the Residence License within 30 days after entering China. Students who fail to register within the registration period without proper reasons will be rejected. Exceptions can be made to students whose delay has been granted by the University in advance.